UAEv Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Category rating

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Category rating - Page 2 Empty Re: Category rating

Post  Romano Lara Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:20 am

Johnathon Neilsen wrote:Ok, I've given my two cents on the opinion. I'm leaving for you guys to decide as I'm not all that great with the Training stuff. Just send me over the final version and I'll include it in the SOP.

Cheers

Will do, Johnathon.

I would like to repeat and would like to justify my point. Its not the RANKING which is important here, but it's the TRAINING itself. Ranking is just the Divider that makes things more organized, but TRAINING and not just a training but a QUALITY one is 100% guaranteed.

Romano Lara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Claridge Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Romano,

I don't have a problem with the training, hours, checkrides, exams, any of it. All I'm suggesting is a little warning label next to the 747 that informs people of the limited routing.

Chris

Chris Claridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Romano Lara Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:16 am

Yeah, I hear you Chris.

By the way; John/Robert, how about changing the rank title Trainee to Second Officer. I do believe the title for airline trainees should be second officer, since they're all experienced pilots and not completely new to this thing; though they are new to flying metal jets. Smile

Romano Lara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnathon Neilsen Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:30 pm

Romano Lara wrote:Yeah, I hear you Chris.

By the way; John/Robert, how about changing the rank title Trainee to Second Officer. I do believe the title for airline trainees should be second officer, since they're all experienced pilots and not completely new to this thing; though they are new to flying metal jets. Smile

Agreed.

Johnathon Neilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum