UAEv Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Guy Here

4 posters

Go down

New Guy Here Empty New Guy Here

Post  Chris Claridge Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:20 pm

New guy here, just saying hello.

I've seen Romano's posts on the VATSIM forums about Emirates and the signature image (looks very good BTW) and got intrigued. From the looks of things, you guys seem to have a great idea going, and I can't wait for the doors to open. Big fan of the PSS 777 and PMDG 747, and this seems like a good place to use them.

Don't really have any skills that could boost the VA except for typing, so if you need something typed, or even re-typed in a different format, just let me know.

Looking forward to the progress reports.

Chris

Chris Claridge

Back to top Go down

New Guy Here Empty Re: New Guy Here

Post  Robert Kurtz Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Chris, its very nice to met you! If you look to the left you'll see that I am COO here at EKv, and my name is Rob. To be honest there are not always specific "skills" for many of the positions. Plus I am every interested in finding/develping pilot mentors. I imagine that man of our first pilots will move on to later become mentors and instructors for our newer pilots. So stick around and stay active, and we might find a spot for you somewhere. I am very glad, and appreciative to see your interest and enthusiasm, that alone counts for a lot. Again, nice meeting you.

Robert Kurtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Claridge Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Rob,

Thanks for the welcome. By skills I just meant coding, repainting, etc, etc. If needed in the future, I'd be more than happy to share my experiences from VATSIM and Flight Sim in general if needed. Looking forward to the site going online, and I think I'll go kill sometime by taking the ole 747 for a spin out of Dubai. Viva Le Cargo right?

Chris

Chris Claridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Robert Kurtz Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Right. Wink

Robert Kurtz

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnathon Neilsen Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:13 pm

Welcome Chris, My name is Johnathon and I'm the CEO here. Thank you for your interest and I hope that your skills will come into good uuse later on down the track.

Very Happy

Johnathon Neilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Romano Lara Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 am

Welcome on-board, Chris. I would also like to congratulate you on our appointment as our VP-Cargo Operations. Clearly as the title says, you are responsible for running the day to day operations of our logistic operations. If you have anything that would benefit all of us, please and please; post on this forums. That way, all of us are updated which I find and most of us know; really really IMPORTANT.

Romano

Romano Lara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum