UAEv Temporary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emirates Virtual

+3
Johnathon Neilsen
Chris Claridge
rozkeresteci
7 posters

Go down

Emirates Virtual Empty Emirates Virtual

Post  rozkeresteci Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Hi everyone
I just saw this forum via remarks on vatsim so I got really excited.I want to believe that a good virtual airlines of Emirates will come true.Emirates is definetely my favourite airline and it'll be great to have a good Va for it.

I'll be going to Dubai next week so I won't be able to fly for a month but I can provide other helps as much as I can.It's great to see that someone trying to establish this virtual airline.

Resat Ozkeresteci

rozkeresteci

Back to top Go down

Emirates Virtual Empty Re: Emirates Virtual

Post  Chris Claridge Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:32 pm

Welcome Resat,

From what I've seen, many people are excited about vEmirates, I even had a controller PM me today on my way out of Dubai and ask me for the website. Glad to see another pilot itching to go.

Chris

Chris Claridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnathon Neilsen Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:44 am

Thank you guys.

We are gearing up ourselves aswell. With the website to commence construction shortly, it should not take very long to setup as we have two very helpful and knowledgable people assisting us on that part.

I'm glad to see we are sparking an interest within the community, I believe there is a strong lacking of activity within the Middle East on VATSIM and with this new develpment Im hoping we can reverse that trend.

Regards

Johnathon Neilsen
Chief Executive Officer
EKVirtual.net

Johnathon Neilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  rozkeresteci Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:48 am

Yes the lack of traffic and controllers at Mid East was a really problem.I know that they established a new VACC at Emirates and opening sectors.I was long haul fleet chief at qatar virtual before so I know the area and it's problems a little.Qatar transferred to IVAO because of the lack of ATC.But it's a lot better now that there is usually ATC around.And with Emirates Virtual I'm sure there will be alot of traffic too Very Happy

rozkeresteci

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnathon Neilsen Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 am

And where there is traffic there will be ATC. Very Happy

Johnathon Neilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  rozkeresteci Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:30 am

Definitely Very Happy

rozkeresteci

Back to top Go down

Post  Romano Lara Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:34 am

Welcome, Resat!!

Yes and yes. I have witnessed that there are a LOT of people who are excited about this, why; dedicated staff & most of all professional, and we are most willing to prove that - and we will, soon! Emirates is not just a good VA, but a really really good carrier in the real world. Top of their class!

We and our dedicated staff members are going to prove that as soon as we're open and ready. But I won't use the word soon. It's better if we just launch it later, rather than now when we're incomplete and not really ready. Which I have noticed in other VA; In Emirates Virtual, everything are well planned.

Emirates Virtual, coming in a gate near you this 2009, so watch out!!

Regards,

Romano Lara
EVP, Emirates Virtual

Romano Lara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brandon Lalonde Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:42 am

But we will also need someone to get ATC going in Saudi. Also, when the VA gets going, looks like its gonna be big Wink I am sure VATSIM ATC will cover better in the region and hopefully even for the timezone Dubai has. But I think that we should also have a partnership with IVAo incase there is no ATC at the time people want to fly.

Brandon Lalonde

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh BAH Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:21 am

Afternoon chaps!

I have been flicking through your forums a little, and like everyone else also, i must admit im very excited. Although you are not based in VATBAH, you do have operations here, and it is likely that the OMDB-OTBD/OBBI routes will be some of the most flown routes in the VA due to them being the shortest. So we cannot thanks you enough.

Over the last month or so, I personally have noticed the Middle East really picking up in terms of traffic. And i feel that the launch of EKv can only be a catalyst for further development of ME to get to a stage of traffic that ultimately we want to achieve.

I have recently been working with Gulf Air Virtual to get them to start transferring to Vatsim from IVAO. They are keen to come over as long as there is ATC and traffic. I think that the more top quality VAs out here. The better!

I am also looking to find people to set up the Qatar Airways Virtual, once again. If we can have a division with Emirates, Gulf Air and Qatar all active, as well as Arabian. Then awareness of the Middle East will rocket. Im really starting to waffle now, can you tell im excited! Very Happy

Regarding ATC, You've already had UAE4 come here expressing his interest. And I am 100% sure that Jack will agree with me when i say the rest of Emirates will be over the moon to see you guys. As well as that, BAH are ecstatic. And the rest of ME will also be here welcoming you with open arms!

See you in the skies soon!
Josh

Josh BAH

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Allison Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:52 pm

Definitely Josh - It's without a doubt going to be a big step forward for Vatsim Emirates.

Jack Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnathon Neilsen Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Thank you very Much Josh, I look forward to have your services, and thank you for the kind word sof welcome.

Cheers

Johnathon Neilsen
Chief Executive Officer
EK Virtual

Johnathon Neilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  rozkeresteci Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:15 am

Yes the main problem in the Mid East was traffic.I can understand that as there is no active virtual airlines there.Qatar Virtual was doing a great job until it's closed.I think everyone who wants to fly at this region must help each other to establish a great traffic here.I fully support that Qatar must be open again,Of course Emirates has to be open and active,maybe Etihad,Gulf Air.As the virtual airlines will be more,flyers will be more and the ATC of course will open sector more.

As Romano said,I totally agree,take your time and do not rush Very Happy I think Emirates Virtual need lots of time and effort tho deserve it's name.It'll be a pleasure to fly in this perfect virtual airlines.

Resat

rozkeresteci

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack Allison Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:32 am

We have some big plans for VATUAE this summer - keep your eyes peeled Very Happy

Jack (VATUAE3).

Jack Allison

Back to top Go down

Post  Romano Lara Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:02 am

I am also working to get copyright permissions from Emirates, so wait for that. Executive staff, you'll be the first to know once the negotiation is done. BUT, I'm also thinking whether to just use Rob's work or use the real one, cause honestly speaking; Rob's work (those banner, staff avatar & other graphical materials) is tremendously better looking than the one's our real world counterpart are using, theirs are too dull & ours are SO alive.

Rob you've heard this before... Razz

90% chance to use Rob's work, the remaining for the real one.

OR.

Maybe we're going to work with those copyright permission as well, BUT we're going to use Rob's works for the website and all other public visible stuffs. The thing is, we've got their permission.

Romano Lara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnathon Neilsen Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:05 am

The chances of Emirates giving you permission is extremely slim. I have a friend who actually flew to Dubai (on Emirates lol) gave a 25 minute presentation on who we are, what we do, what we hope to achieve and how we will represent you etc.

He was denied that permission to use any of their logos or trademarks.

Johnathon Neilsen

Back to top Go down

Emirates Virtual Empty Emirates Virtual

Post  Mark Chan Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:17 am

Greetings to fellow Emirates Virtual Pilots in the near future. Well its amazing to see someone making the effort to present what we are doing here to Emirates itself. I am dumbfounded actually by this. I look forward to the progress and grand opening of the Airline.

Regards
Mark

Mark Chan

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnathon Neilsen Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:07 am

Thanks for your kind words Mark, I also look forard to the opening.

Johnathon Neilsen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down